ligue1-results

Ligue1 Results
Posted by admin On October - 21 - 2014

Betting Odds for Sky Bet Championship:  Wolverhampton vs. Middlesbrough

This match between Wolverhampton and Middlesbrough is scheduled for October 22, 2014 at Molineux Stadium.  In this match Wolverhampton with 7th position will receive Middlesbrough with 3rd position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Wolverhampton to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Wolverhampton in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 63 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Wolverhampton at 27 percent, win of Middlesbrough at 50.8 percent and probability of draw at 22.2 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Middlesbrough (+4) is superior to that of Wolverhampton (+3).  Wolverhampton won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Millwall on October 18, 2014 with score of 3-3.  Middlesbrough won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Brighton & Hove Albion on October 18, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on October 21, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best odds of 2.45 for the win of Wolverhampton and odds of 3.10 for win of Middlesbrough in this match. Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.44 for draw in this match.

 

 

 

Posted by admin On October - 14 - 2014

Betting Odds for Spanish Copa del Rey:  Alcoyano vs. Lleida Espotiu

This match between Alcoyano and Lleida Espotiu is scheduled for October 16, 2014 at Estádio Municipal Jose Zorrilla.  In this match Alcoyano will receive Lleida Espotiu in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Alcoyano to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Lleida Espotiu in this match due to positive strike rate.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Alcoyano at 30 percent, win of Lleida Espotiu at 50 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Lleida Espotiu (+1) is inferior to that of Alcoyano (+2).  Alcoyano won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Sant Andreu on October 12, 2014 with score of 2-1.  Lleida Espotiu won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Gimnastic Tarragona on October 11, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on October 14, 2014 10Bet is providing best odds of 3.10 for the win of Alcoyano odds of 3.20 for draw and odds of 2.15 for the win of Lleida Espotiu in this match.

 

Posted by admin On October - 8 - 2014

Betting Odds for Japanese League-2:  Consadole Sapporo vs. JEF United

This match between Consadole Sapporo and JEF United is scheduled for October 11, 2014 at Sapporo Atsubetsu Park Stadium.  In this match Consadole Sapporo with 10th position will play against JEF United with 7th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Consadole Sapporo to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Consadole Sapporo in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 11 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Consadole Sapporo at 54.5 percent, win of JEF United at 36.4 percent and probability of draw at 9.1 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of JEF United (+4) is superior to that of Consadole Sapporo (+1).  Consadole Sapporo won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Mito Hollyhock on October 4, 2014 with score of 0-0.  JEF United won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Avispa Fukuoka on October 4, 2014 with score of 3-0.

As on October 8, 2014 Dafabet is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.65 for the win of Consadole Sapporo and odds 3.30 for draw in this match.  bet365 is providing best odds of 2.75 for the win of JEF United in this match.

 

 

 

Posted by admin On October - 1 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Champions League:  Malmö FF vs. Olympiakos Piraeus

This match between Malmö FF and Olympiakos Piraeus is scheduled for October 2, 2014 at Swedbank Stadion.  In this match Malmö FF with 4th position in Group A will play against Olympiakos Piraeus with 2nd position of the same group in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Malmö FF to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Olympiakos Piraeus in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Malmö FF at 20 percent, win of Olympiakos Piraeus at 50 percent and probability of draw at 30 in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Olympiakos Piraeus (+1) is superior to that of Malmö FF (0).  Malmö FF won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Mjällby on September 27, 2014 with score of 4-1.  Olympiakos Piraeus won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Atromitos on September 27, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on October 1, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 4.31 for the win of Malmö FF in this match; bet365 is providing best odds 3.60 for draw and Dafabet is providing odds of 1.98 for the win of Olympiakos Piraeus in this match.

 

Posted by admin On September - 24 - 2014

Betting Odds for Barclays Premier League:  Liverpool vs. Everton

This match between Liverpool and Everton is scheduled for September 27, 2014 at Anfield.  In this match Liverpool with 11th position will play against Everton with 14th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Liverpool to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Liverpool in this match due to their home ground advantage and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 181 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Liverpool at 39.2 percent, win of Everton at 28.7 percent and probability of draw at 32 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Everton (-1) is at par to that of Liverpool (-1).  Liverpool won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against West Ham United on September 20, 2014 with score of 3-1.  Everton won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Crystal Palace on September 21, 2014 with score of 3-2.

As on September 24, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.84 for the win of Liverpool, odds of 3.89 for draw and odds of 4.55 for the win of Everton in this match.

 

 

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 17 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Europa League:  Club Brugge vs. Torino

This match between Club Brugge and Torino is scheduled for September 18, 2014 at Jan Breydelstadion.  In this match Club Brugge with 1st position in group B will play against Torino with 4th position from the same group in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Club Brugge to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting  win of Club Brugge in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Club Brugge at 60 percent, win of Torino at 20 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Torino is inferior to that of Club Brugge.  Club Brugge won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Genk on September 14, 2014 with score of 1-1.  Torino won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Sampdoria on September 14, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on September 17, 2014 Winner.com is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.40 for the win of Club Brugge in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.36 for draw and odds of 3.21 for the win of Torino in this match.

 

Posted by admin On September - 11 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Barclays Premier League:  Chelsea vs. Swansea City

This match between Chelsea and Swansea City is scheduled for September 13, 2014. In this match Chelsea with 1st position will receive Swansea City with 2nd position in this league at Stamford Bridge Stadium.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Chelsea to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Chelsea in this match due to their home ground advantage, higher ranking and superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 8 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Chelsea at 50 percent, win of Swansea City at 12.5 percent and probability of draw at 37.5 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Swansea City (+2) is inferior to that of Chelsea (+3).  Chelsea won all of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Everton on August 30, 2014 with score of 6-3.   Swansea City won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against West Bromwich Albion on August 30, 2014 with score of 3-0.

As on September 11, 2014, Pinnacle is providing best odds of 1.303 for the win of Chelsea and odds of 13.04 for win of Swansea City in this match.  bet365 is providing best odds of 6.00 for the draw in this match.

 

Posted by admin On September - 4 - 2014

Betting Odds for Japan J-2League:  Kataller Toyama vs. Gifu

This match between Kataller Toyama and Gifu is scheduled for September 6, 2014 at Toyama Athletic Recreation Park.  In this match Kataller Toyama with 22nd position will play against Gifu with 12th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Kataller Toyama to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Gifu in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 12 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Kataller Toyama at 41.7 percent, win of Gifu at 33.3 percent and probability of draw at 25 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Gifu (-1) is superior to that of Kataller Toyama (-21).  Kataller Toyama had draw in 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against V-Varen Nagasaki on August 31, 2014 with score of 2-0.   Gifu won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Tokyo Verdy on August 31, 2014 with score of 3-0.

As on September 4, 2014, William Hill is providing best odds of 3.40 for the win of Kataller Toyama; Pinnacle is providing odds of 3.60 for draw and Dafabet is providing odds of 2.25 for the win of Gifu in this match.

 

 

 

Posted by admin On August - 27 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Premier League:  Manchester City vs. Stoke City

This match between Manchester City and Stoke City is scheduled for August 30, 2014 at Etihad Stadium.  In this match Manchester City with 3rd position will play against Stoke City with 15th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Manchester City to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Manchester City in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 84 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Manchester City at 40.5 percent, win of Stoke City at 32.1 percent and probability of draw at 27.4 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Stoke City (-1) is inferior to that of Manchester City (+2).  Manchester City won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Liverpool on August 26, 2014 with score of 3-1.   Stoke City won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Hull City on August 24, 2014 with score of 1-1.

As on August 27, 2014 188Bet is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.19 for the win of Manchester City.  Pinnacle is providing odds of 8.40 for draw and odds of 20.50 for the win of Stoke City in this match. 

 

 

Posted by admin On August - 19 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Champions League:  Besiktas vs. Arsenal

This match between Besiktas and Arsenal is scheduled for August 20, 2014 at Ataturk Olimpiyat Stadi.  In this match Besiktas a football club from Turkey will play against Arsenal from England in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Besiktas to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Arsenal in this match due to their superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Besiktas at 20 percent, win of Arsenal at 50 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Arsenal (0) is inferior to that of Besiktas (+2).  Besiktas won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Feyenoord on August 6, 2014 with score of 3-1.   Arsenal won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Crystal Palace on August 16, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on August 19, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 5.52 for the win of Besiktas, odds of 4.06 for draw and odds of 1.684 for the win of Arsenal in this match.